- Customer's needs are of the utmost importance
- Client & family should be treated as we would treat our own family
These beliefs and commitment to your needs have resulted in a high percentage of our business is from repeat families and referrals.
Helping you Honor & Remember
- We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust
- We will provide the best service to help you honor and remember
- We will provide the dignity and respect regardless of religion, race or economics
Our Promise & Commitment
- Attention to Detail
- Janssen-Molenda originated in 1923 . Wm Janssen Sr. started the business at 2925 West Lincoln Ave and it remained there for 90 years. Known as the Layton Park area of the south side of Milwaukee. After serving in the U.S. Marine Corps during WWII, Wm Jr. joined his dad in the business.
- In May of 1975 Jerome (Jerry) Molenda joined William Jr. to create Janssen-Molenda Funeral Home.
- In October of 1988 The Schattschneider Funeral Home formerly located on Muskego and Mitchell St. became associated with Janssen-Molenda Funeral Home.
- In December of 1995 The Kordys Funeral Home located at South 15th St. and West Lincoln Ave. also joined Janssen-Molenda Funeral Home.
- In keeping with the tradition of the family funeral homes . The name was changed to Janssen-Molenda Family Funeral Home and Cremation in 2000.
- After the death of his associates, Jerry Molenda and his staff continues to carry on the personalized, traditional care for families that have lost loved ones.
- October, 2013 joined families with Rozga & Rozga-Schutte-Walloch Funeral Homes
Janssen-Molenda Family Funeral Home and Cremations
Located at :
703 W Lincoln Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53215
4309 S 20th St.
Milwaukee, WI 53221
General Business Hours:
24 Hours a Day (414) 645-1200